Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
Happy Thursday! Yesterday was such a hectic day(, sorry for not posting) and today started off great as well: thunder and lightning, rain, n...
-
Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had a nice weekend and are ready for another week of work and/or pleasure. My weekend in Hamburg was incredi...
-
After an overall sunny day yesterday, it seems the weather in Amsterdam is really not trying to make me smile....today it is all gray outsid...
3 comments:
When I grow up I want to be like her... haha!
I haven't thought about it this way. I've learned that in everything you have to work hard and never lose your confidence.
Ada
I love Tina Fey <3
Wida
Missing Amsie Blog
Post a Comment