Good morning! Hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend with family and friends and loads of sunshine. Over here, the sun was no where to be found and it was (and still is!) raining instead. Nevertheless I had a blast with the family, enjoying small talk, videos from 20 years ago and some movies. Now it´s back to business!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Good Monday everyone! After a relaxing weekend, I am back in the office! The weather is still not in convincing summer mode, but I was happy...
-
I love stars almost as much as I love stripes...almost. They have this magical, rhythmical, silent, but still playful message that intrigues...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...
-
Happy Friday everyone! Hope your week was good and that you are as happy as I am to start another weekend! The week went by really fast, so ...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
3 comments:
Great quote. I'm the first one who should try it. :)
Ada
Glad you were able to enjoy despite the rain! :) xoxo
There is an aspect of magic to the rain isn't there. :)
Post a Comment