I am ready for some adventure, so I´m going on a city trip for a couple of days! When I get back, I´ll tell you all about it. Now I have to pack and get ready :).
Wednesday, 11 April 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Good Monday everyone! After a relaxing weekend, I am back in the office! The weather is still not in convincing summer mode, but I was happy...
-
I love stars almost as much as I love stripes...almost. They have this magical, rhythmical, silent, but still playful message that intrigues...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...
-
Happy Friday everyone! Hope your week was good and that you are as happy as I am to start another weekend! The week went by really fast, so ...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
4 comments:
Have so much fun! Can't wait to hear all about it :) xoxo
Have fun! :)
Ada
have a great time my dear!
Have fun!! xxx
Post a Comment