One thing in particularly that I really appreciated from Hamburg (and its famous "bratwursts"), is that there were plenty of meatless food options: I ordered either fish or vegetarian dishes....and they were so good! One of my favorites was the cannelloni with artichoke! Happy Tuesday (one more day and then it will be weekend for me)!
Tuesday, 15 May 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
One thing in particularly that I really appreciated from Hamburg (and its famous "bratwursts"), is that there were plenty of meatl...
-
Happy Monday everyone! I am back and want to apologize for taking such a long time off without notice! I was super exhausted and took a real...
-
Happy Friday everyone! Hope you had a nice workweek and are ready for the weekend! This week was super cold again, so I almost put a blanket...
-
Happy Tuesday everybody! After a long eventful weekend, it is time to get back to work. Our local queens day fruit stand had some clear opti...

3 comments:
Good to hear that! I wouldn't have know. This sounds delicious!
Hope you're having a great Tuesday! xoxo
So have a nice week end :)
Helloooo Odes!! Good to hear that you enjoyed the food in GE! Am so looking forward to it. :)
Enjoy the long weekend!
Post a Comment