Happy living room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...
6 comments:
Oh I love this room. So chic
What a gorgeous room! The pink is the perfect punch! :)
Oh those floors!
I want it! I don't think Mr. A would be so willing, though.
http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
Odes??? Where are the blog posts? are you on vacation?
I could see me curled up on that pink couch with a cup of tea and some chocolate for hours and hours on end - with a good book :)
Anna xo
http://www.lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com.au/
Post a Comment