Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
After an overall sunny day yesterday, it seems the weather in Amsterdam is really not trying to make me smile....today it is all gray outsid...
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
Happy Thursday! Yesterday was such a hectic day(, sorry for not posting) and today started off great as well: thunder and lightning, rain, n...
-
Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had a nice weekend and are ready for another week of work and/or pleasure. My weekend in Hamburg was incredi...


2 comments:
Ahhhh what a perfect but simplistic way to look at life - and something that I am currently trying to emmulate with all my decisions :) So far its working for me!
Anna xo
http://www.lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com.au/
That first photo brings me right back to Cafe du Monde and my New Orleans trip! :) xoxo
Post a Comment