Happy Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...




5 comments:
Beautiful Places ,love also the Nail Colours on the second Pic :)
i´m a new Follower
Lovely Greetings ,kisses :)
Such pretty inspiration - & so close to the weekend :) Hope your week has been flying past xx
Wonderful Odes. xx
Such a pretty post! You just put a huge smile on my face :) Happy Thursday, sweetie! The weekend's almost here. Oh and yes I'm heading to the beach but not today, tomorrow. xoxo
How inspiring!
oxoxoxo from San Francisco
Amy
Http://bridechic.blogspot.com
Post a Comment