Sunday, 7 October 2012
Each day is new
Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had an amazing weekend! Mine was nice, the sun was out most of the time, but it was a bit chilly, so staying in and going out were both good options. I did some shopping (was planning to buy some knits and sweats, but ended up with blouses), spend some time with the loved ones, but didn't even come close to my closet....so that'll have to wait (yet again). This week is filled with dates with friends, so am pretty excited. How was your weekend?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...


6 comments:
Have a wonderful week! xo
We didn't leave the house once which is exactly what we needed. :) Hope you're having a happy Monday! xoxo
Have a beautiful week Odes. xx
Have a fab week - autumn is definitely approaching here rapidly - Have a sunshiny day,
Axxx
Awww have a great day and week. Love these autumn days!
Are we following each other??? If not, lets do it :)
http://fashion-a-holic.com
Awww have a great day and week. Love these autumn days!
Are we following each other??? If not, lets do it :)
http://fashion-a-holic.com
Post a Comment