Happy Wednesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
After an overall sunny day yesterday, it seems the weather in Amsterdam is really not trying to make me smile....today it is all gray outsid...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
Happy Thursday! Yesterday was such a hectic day(, sorry for not posting) and today started off great as well: thunder and lightning, rain, n...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
4 comments:
So very true! I've defintiely been there and I'm usually surprised at how strong I can be.
Happy Wednesday, sweetie! xoxo
Great quote.
Have a beautiful day. xx
What a wonderful quote!
Amazing quote... Needed it this morning!
Post a Comment