Finally got my hands on CR Fashion book´s first issue!
Friday, 12 October 2012
Tripping!
Happy Friday everyone! Another week went by, another weekend to spend. I am taking an extra day to enjoy a long weekend trip! I´ll tell you more when I get back :).
Labels:
Carine Roitfeld,
fashion,
magazine,
Own pictures,
weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
2 comments:
Enjoy your weekend trip Odess.
Say hi to your sister.
And.....try to visit Peggy Porschens over there....awesome cupcakes.
How exciting! I can't wait to see it.
Have fun this weekend :) xoxo
Post a Comment