Pictures from pinterest
Monday, 10 December 2012
Orange is winter
Happy Monday everyone! This time of year, I'm alsways drawn to orange: I eat more citrus fruits, prepare more pumpkin soups, purchase orange flowers and even change my interior accents to more warmer, orange-like tones. It is a warm, rich color that is not too bright and not too dark. Kind of like it! Have a wonderful week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...



2 comments:
I adore orange so much! It's such a happy colour.
Have a beautiful day!
x
I love everything about the last image! :)
Post a Comment