This week started of with the search for the perfect Christmas presents and am happy to report that orders have been placed. Also for myself....yes, I ordered a gift just for me and it´s already here(!): Grace Coddington´s Memoirs. The book looks like you are about to enter this fairytale world which will be never ending. I haven´t had the chance to start reading, but can´t wait for a day on the couch (or bed) and wander off and know her story. Have a great weekend! xoxo
Friday, 7 December 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...


3 comments:
I just started with my christmas shopping.. And still didn't decide what do I want :)
It's one of my Christmas gifts and it's on its way. :) Have a great weekend! xo
It's still on my wish list - hopefully I'll get it in January. x
Post a Comment