Happy Monday everyone, hope you had an amazing weekend! We had some snowfall and chilly temperatures here in Amsterdam, but it did not stop me from my plans to enjoy the city. And what could be more fun than have some hot chocolate and pie to warm you up? Have a wonderful week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
Happy Thursday! Yesterday was such a hectic day(, sorry for not posting) and today started off great as well: thunder and lightning, rain, n...
-
Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had a nice weekend and are ready for another week of work and/or pleasure. My weekend in Hamburg was incredi...
-
After an overall sunny day yesterday, it seems the weather in Amsterdam is really not trying to make me smile....today it is all gray outsid...

3 comments:
I agree. Hot chocolate and pie make all better.
Love the positive attitude... Enjoy the week!
It's freezing where I am too - lot's of snow and rain. Hot chocolate and pie sound wonderful : )
Danielle Xoxo
Post a Comment