Happy Wednesday everyone! This week has been crazy so far, but great at the same. To relax, I went to see Oz the Great & Powerful yesterday. It was so much fun to escape normal life and be with one of my besties for a couple of hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...

1 comment:
Oh I love these. - the colour sprinkles are marvelous
Post a Comment