Happy Easter Monday! I don't know about other countries, but the Netherlands has a 2nd day of Easter, meaning one more day off!. Loving this Sunday that is actually Monday, filled with sunshine and relaxing things to do. These extra days of personal time do me good: I have these new ideas for my home, tried some new yoga poses, started Deepak Chopra's meditation classes to de-stress and have been searching for some challenges that will get more attention (photography, cooking, career, etc.). Great start of the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Happy Friday everyone! Hope your week was good and that you are as happy as I am to start another weekend! The week went by really fast, so ...
-
Happy Monday! Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Mine was fun, had a girls night and the rest was all about relaxing. I did start with Homela...
-
Happy Tuesday! Hope you had an amazing weekend and good start of the new week! My weekend was nice, I met up with friends and tried to relax...
-
Happy Friday everyone! Hope you had a nice workweek and are ready for the weekend! This week was super cold again, so I almost put a blanket...
-
Happy Tuesday everyone! Hope your week started of great! I have no complaints so far (apart from being tired as I am sleep deprived) and it ...


No comments:
Post a Comment