This weekend, I went to the beach, something I hadn´t done in a long time. The weather was unexpectedly good, there was live music and loads of laughter with my girls....until a bird dropped his sg%_#"#%" on me! The laughter of my friends became hysterical (my outfit looked like it had some pate on it) and I was simply hoping my cape wasn´t ruined...it´s not, but as of now I am paranoid when it comes to lounging at the beach. UMBRELLA please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
After an overall sunny day yesterday, it seems the weather in Amsterdam is really not trying to make me smile....today it is all gray outsid...
No comments:
Post a Comment