Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
4 comments:
Liya is absolutely gorgeous inside and out :) Hope you're having a wonderful week! xoxo
That first shot is so beautiful!
AMAZING POST:) Your blog is so wonderful...I asked you a while ago if you have twitter or FB to follow you with??
Have an awesome week.
LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(Sweden)
What a beautiful woman - models beauty takes my breathe away sometimes! Hope you're having a lovely weekend :)
Anna xo
http://www.lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com.au/
Post a Comment