Happy Tuesday everyone! As I mentioned (many, many times), winter is coming. Everything changes: the way we dress, the products we use on our body and face, our activities, what we eat and sometimes even what we drink. During the Spring and Summer, I love to have some lemon green tea or add red fruits to my drinks, but now not so much. To feel warm and avoid coughs and the flu, I transferred to ginger and lemon, chai and chamomile tea. Anything spicy will do. This morning I tried a new morning juice (got most of the recipe from here): grapefruit, lemon, a banana and some spinach topped with cayenne peper. It was soo good, energizing and warm (peper will do that for you).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
After an overall sunny day yesterday, it seems the weather in Amsterdam is really not trying to make me smile....today it is all gray outsid...

3 comments:
Oh wow, that sounds delicious. Will try it too.
I love my raw juices, too, but I prefer them as is, without spices. :)
I have to try that drink. :)
Post a Comment