Happy Thursday everyone! It is still below zero degrees in Amsterdam and the streets are less crowded as people are actually scared by the chilly wind outside. Inside, it is pretty cozy and fun and a good old drink will warm you up (this can be hot coco, tea, coffee, irish coffee...you name it). So I´m enjoying my drinks and avoid the streets :)
Thursday, 2 February 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
One thing in particularly that I really appreciated from Hamburg (and its famous "bratwursts"), is that there were plenty of meatl...
-
Happy Monday everyone! I am back and want to apologize for taking such a long time off without notice! I was super exhausted and took a real...
-
Happy Friday everyone! Hope you had a nice workweek and are ready for the weekend! This week was super cold again, so I almost put a blanket...
-
During the workweek, I almost have take no time for a good solid breakfast. Instead, I drink some water, have a bite of fruit and run off w...
-
Happy Tuesday everybody! After a long eventful weekend, it is time to get back to work. Our local queens day fruit stand had some clear opti...
3 comments:
Amazing bar cart!
Please come by Tulips&Tulle soon!
Keep warm Odes.
You are always welcome here!!
xx
Pris
have a nice and warm day my dear!
Post a Comment