Today I came across some photographs of Richard Avedon. I saw a photograph of his at MoMa last year portraying Malcom X (black nationalist leader). I want to share some of his exquisite work, as he was (and still is) one of the best fashion and portrait photograhers of America.
Sunday, 15 August 2010
Richard Avedon
Hi everyone,
Today I came across some photographs of Richard Avedon. I saw a photograph of his at MoMa last year portraying Malcom X (black nationalist leader). I want to share some of his exquisite work, as he was (and still is) one of the best fashion and portrait photograhers of America.
Today I came across some photographs of Richard Avedon. I saw a photograph of his at MoMa last year portraying Malcom X (black nationalist leader). I want to share some of his exquisite work, as he was (and still is) one of the best fashion and portrait photograhers of America.
Labels:
Malcolm X,
photography,
Richard Avedon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Good Monday everyone! After a relaxing weekend, I am back in the office! The weather is still not in convincing summer mode, but I was happy...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...
-
Happy Friday everyone! Hope your week was good and that you are as happy as I am to start another weekend! The week went by really fast, so ...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...




No comments:
Post a Comment