Monday, 13 September 2010
Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin
Happy Monday everyone! This weekend was so hectic...I had some house shopping to do and bought a do-it-yourself cabinet from a famous Swedish furniture store that took forever to put together. But the result is nice. Anyways, last week I finally went to Foam to see the exhibition of Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin. I know them from fashion magazines and was curious about their work. It was different, but I still enjoyed the experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Good Monday everyone! After a relaxing weekend, I am back in the office! The weather is still not in convincing summer mode, but I was happy...
-
Happy Friday everyone! Hope your week was good and that you are as happy as I am to start another weekend! The week went by really fast, so ...
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...



1 comment:
Ik ben ook geweest!!! Was inderdaad geweldig!!
xxx Eef
Post a Comment