Click here for source (all pictures above)
Thursday, 28 April 2011
Pink! Is my new obsession
My recent purchases have been pink...mostly soft pinks...it is so sweet, summery and not white, but also not really of significant in your face color (which can be great, but doesn´t really work for me). Did I mention I almost always wear black, greys, camel and white?! Now we can add pink...and a little bit of army green :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
"Design is very important, because it actually brings dream to our life. I think it's really important today to be actually relev...
-
Happy sunny Wednesday! My client moved to a brand new building and I am enjoying the tower view (am at the 18th floor, that is considered hi...
-
Almost every Friday night I take a Brazilian dance class, axé (now known as Zumba). It is so good to let everything loose from the week and ...
-
Happy Monday everyone! I am back and want to apologize for taking such a long time off without notice! I was super exhausted and took a real...


No comments:
Post a Comment