..it is Monday! Hope you had an amazing weekend! I had my first saree fitting and will show you more when I actually have mine (it is now at the tailor´s!) Amsterdam had a little psycho weather with loads of sun and warmth, topped by heavy rain and wind at the same time. Now it is time for my cup of coffee and enjoy the workweek.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Happy Wednesday. As promised, some of my favorite little black jacket s (the book is on my wish list!) from the Chanel/ Karl Lagerfeld exhib...
-
Happy Monday! After a weekend filled with fun, including a 30th birthday bash dancing all night long, the weather has been depressing. For t...
-
Happy Tuesday everyone! I decided on a last minute city trip to London with my sister as she finally got a week off and wanted to have some ...
-
I am the biggest fan of yogi Tara Stiles and am definitely, one day, following a class ( next time I visit New York) as she is so inspiring...
No comments:
Post a Comment