This weekend was amazing: both wedding days were so much fun and magical (pictures will follow soon), there are not enough words to describe it! But I am completely wrecked and need to find some energy, so my mind is already set on the weekend...for now, I´ll energize with some coffee. Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Good Monday everyone! After a relaxing weekend, I am back in the office! The weather is still not in convincing summer mode, but I was happy...
-
From orange to yellow, I have to cheer myself up and these Louboutins are so amazing that it (almost) works! I am not a bright color wearing...
-
Happy Friday! Am so happy the weekend is starting, a short week is sometimes even harder to cope with as you had the luxury of a long weeken...
-
Happy Wednesday! I want to share a new favorite of mine: Selah Sue . I bought her CD yesterday, she is an amazing singer/songwriter from Bel...
-
Happy Friday everyone! Almost weekend! I am looking forward to relax and hang out in my bed as I have been walking around with a cold for a ...
1 comment:
Have a wonderful week sweetie!
Rest a bit in the evenings and I look forward to the pictures!
xx
Pris
Post a Comment