Happy Tuesday everyone! Paris was amazing...the weather, the food, the people and the city were pretty good to me. Being back in Amsterdam (& Utrecht where I work), the sun is still shining, but there is definitely a difference. Luckily, I still have some macarons to to take me back. Pictures will follow soon :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
From orange to yellow, I have to cheer myself up and these Louboutins are so amazing that it (almost) works! I am not a bright color wearing...
-
Happy Wednesday! I want to share a new favorite of mine: Selah Sue . I bought her CD yesterday, she is an amazing singer/songwriter from Bel...
-
How cool is the collaboration of Kusama with Louis Vuitton?! This is a Happy Wednesday video!:
-
Happy Friday! Am so happy the weekend is starting, a short week is sometimes even harder to cope with as you had the luxury of a long weeken...
No comments:
Post a Comment