Monday, 24 October 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
From orange to yellow, I have to cheer myself up and these Louboutins are so amazing that it (almost) works! I am not a bright color wearing...
-
Happy Wednesday! I want to share a new favorite of mine: Selah Sue . I bought her CD yesterday, she is an amazing singer/songwriter from Bel...
-
How cool is the collaboration of Kusama with Louis Vuitton?! This is a Happy Wednesday video!:
-
Happy Friday! Am so happy the weekend is starting, a short week is sometimes even harder to cope with as you had the luxury of a long weeken...
6 comments:
Great photo but still hate Mondays!
Tulips&Tulle
Good morning darling!!
It was even "cold" in Curacao.
Hope the high-tea was fabulous.
xxx have an exquisite week.
I wish I was sleeping in that big cozy bed right now!!! Have a nice week~
- vanessa (the gal)
http://fashiongalfireman.blogspot.com/
Beautiful image. Incredible food sounds good to me!
I know how hard it can be on Mondays! Hope you're having a great one! :) xoxo
great picture. beautiful interior.
Post a Comment