Monday, 27 February 2012
Goodbye...for now (Raf Simons)
Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Mine was nice, had some quality time with the family and enjoyed some good food. Wish I could have seen the Oscars...Now back to work! Enjoy :)
Labels:
fashion,
fashion week 2012,
Garance Dore,
jil sander,
monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
And then it was Tuesday and Fashion week is far far behind us. But I still want to share some Louis Vuitton with you. I loved the elegance o...

4 comments:
I'm about to sit down & watch the Oscars right now - we must be on time delay here! Beautiful image ...so graceful!
x
Melissah
Beautiful collection! I enjoyed the Oscars night very much. :)
Ada
Hey Odes, good morning, hope you are doing great.
Have a splendid week. much love. xx
The collection was just stunning, wasn't it? Happy Monday! :) xoxo
Post a Comment