Happy Wednesday everyone! Hope your week is going great so far, mine is ok, am just glad it isn´t super cold anymore (for now at least). I found this picture and was interested about this girl. I can´t figure out whether she is thinking, very scared or just very cold. I love her hair, jewelry and prints!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
Happy Friday all! Almost weekend...can´t wait. It will be a busy one, prepping for my man´s birthday! It will be an intimate family celebrat...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...
4 comments:
Lovely shot. I must admit I couldn't handle curly hair though. :)
Ada
I love her ring.
Have a great day darling. xx
have a nice one!
What a gorgeous shot! I feel like she's scared/sad.
xoxo
Post a Comment