
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Good Monday everyone! After a relaxing weekend, I am back in the office! The weather is still not in convincing summer mode, but I was happy...
-
I love stars almost as much as I love stripes...almost. They have this magical, rhythmical, silent, but still playful message that intrigues...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...
-
Happy Friday everyone! Hope your week was good and that you are as happy as I am to start another weekend! The week went by really fast, so ...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...





5 comments:
Fashion is inspired from everything, that's the beauty of it.
I agree with your reader classiq's comment - I think the fun and beautiful and amazing thing about fashion is that it can draw its inspiration from all facets of life - including spectacular coloured fish in the sea.
Anna xo
http://www.lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com.au/
They're just gorgeous. Animal print fashion has always been a staple for me :) xoxo
Wonderful Odes. xx
animals are the best at color blocking! =) i love it when people find beauty inspiration in unlikely things!
Post a Comment