It is almost weekend! My plans are to organize myself in reparation of the winter weather: summer clothes get further out of reach and winter pieces will be easily accessible. The plan to do this has been there for weeks, but I am ready to execute :). What will you be up to? Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
Happy Thursday! Yesterday was such a hectic day(, sorry for not posting) and today started off great as well: thunder and lightning, rain, n...
-
Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had a nice weekend and are ready for another week of work and/or pleasure. My weekend in Hamburg was incredi...
-
From orange to yellow, I have to cheer myself up and these Louboutins are so amazing that it (almost) works! I am not a bright color wearing...
2 comments:
Odes!! Have a great weekend. xx
Received the awesome card you made. Absolutely wonderful
It was great to have you on the island xx
Beautiful photos, sweetie! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend. We're sick and in bed but it's kind of a blessing in disguise because it's making me stop and rest finally :) xoxo
Post a Comment