Friday 11 January 2013

Charge them!

Happy Friday everyone! Hope your week has been good, mine certainly was eventful. Work is taking up a lot of time, so I am ready to do anything not job related. My plan is to enjoy the weekend to the fullest, meaning relaxing and charging that battery with all things good (read the four F's: fashion, food, friends and family). I finally bought Stephanie LaCava's book (An Extraordinary Theory of Objects: A Memoir of an Outsider in Paris) and can't wait to start reading it. I am counting down the hours....Have a fabulous weekend!



Pictures from Pinterest edited by me



2 comments:

classiq said...

Have a wonderful weekend too! Tell me how the book is after you've read it. :)

Priscilla Joy said...

Odes the book was just added to my amazon cart :)
Have a great weekend.

Popular Posts