My top 5 for this summer:
1) Lean In: Women, Work and the Will to Lead by Sheryl Sandberg. I am intrigued to learn about her journey, advise and confidence. I still have to buy this book!
2) The four agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz. This is a roadmap based on ancient wisdom leading to personal freedom and insight.
3) Alexander McQueen: the life and legacy by Judith Watt. This biography is one that I don't want to miss as I admired McQueen for being so extraordinary. As I don't know much of his life story, this one is s a must for me.
4) Revenge wears prada by Lauren weisberger. Just couldn't resist reading the next chapters in Andy's life.
5) Creative Visualization by Shakti Gawain. This book triggered me as I want to use my creative side of the brain more. I want to know about how I can change my life by using positive visualization in my life.
Click here for source
Have a great weekend!