Click here for source
Monday, 14 October 2013
Inside
This weekend fall has officially announced itself by continuous rain and little sunshine. It makes you wanna stay in, drink your favorite tea, prepare warming food and watch movies (I finally watch Argo...I know embarrassingly late). So I did. It was amazing to just be and enjoy time inside. Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Happy Monday! After a weekend filled with fun, including a 30th birthday bash dancing all night long, the weather has been depressing. For t...
-
Another week has past, another weekend to come. Breathing is what keeps us alive, healthy, stable and free. Today my improvements are to be ...
-
Happy Friday everyone! The weekend is near....I have to start work again on Sunday, luckily from home, but it means that I have less time to...

2 comments:
And did you like Argo? :)
Hi odes. Hope you are well. Big hug xx
Post a Comment