Pictures from Pinterest
Monday, 25 March 2013
Prepared
Happy Monday! Although it is officially Spring, I am still walking around in my knits, hats and thick coat...meaning it is still winter! I don't recall having to wear my winter clothes as long as I do right now, am pretty tired of them. I tried the pastels and spring colors, but they usually come in lighter fabrics and are not that weather appropriate yet. All one can do right now is make sure you are prepared and have a healthy breakfast to start the day off right and energized to face it all. Have a great week! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
One thing in particularly that I really appreciated from Hamburg (and its famous "bratwursts"), is that there were plenty of meatl...
-
Happy Monday everyone! I am back and want to apologize for taking such a long time off without notice! I was super exhausted and took a real...
-
Happy Friday everyone! Hope you had a nice workweek and are ready for the weekend! This week was super cold again, so I almost put a blanket...
-
Happy Tuesday everybody! After a long eventful weekend, it is time to get back to work. Our local queens day fruit stand had some clear opti...
-
Almost every Friday night I take a Brazilian dance class, axé (now known as Zumba). It is so good to let everything loose from the week and ...


2 comments:
Hope it warms up soon Odes.
Have a great week.
We really do need some sunny warm weather asap... Stay warm! x
Post a Comment