Tuesday 26 October 2010

Getting ready for winter top 5 essentials

As the cold is getting to me, I think it is time to adjust to the weather and have my essentials in check to conquer to winter. Tea is there to keep us warm, but I have some additional favorites that help me through as well:


1. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant

The best to sooth dry or irritated skin. Always in my bag. Love it!




2. Vitamin E for the body

I always prefer a good body creme as the weather changes and my skin tends to dry out. One of my favourites is Touch of Hammam by Rituals:
  



3. Scarf and gloves..and earmuffs?
It is never too soon to pretect your hands and neck. They reduce the chance of catching a cold and keep you warm like no other. I am currently considering adding earmuffs to my collection, but am still undecided it it is realle ME.

 



4.Boots

I tend to slip and fall during winter season. So this year, I will prepare with some anti-slip, fashionable, boots. Think I´ll go for some Shabby by Fred de la Bretoniere.

 



5. Extra Supplements

Weather they are veggies (like broccoli, carrots etc) or suplements, I always try to give myself some extra love as I tend to need that extra energy to endure the rain, wind, snow and the rest of all the fun stuff. I usually have a multivitamin with extra vitamin B complex for resistance. Next to this, I take Omega 3 for the face. I am actually thinking of trying out Omega 3 skin serum...
 
 



 
 

















 


No comments:

Popular Posts