Hello Monday...hello work! Hello open shoes! The weather is perfect enough to make the switch from closed to open shoes...I was reluctant, but my feet are very happy that they see the light of day again after a cold period. Things are looking up. Have a great day!
Monday, 18 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Happy start of a new week! I have been busy with work, trying not to get sick, while in between visiting my dear friend in Hamburg. The weat...
-
Happy Monday! After a weekend filled with fun, including a 30th birthday bash dancing all night long, the weather has been depressing. For t...
-
Happy Friday everyone! The weekend is near....I have to start work again on Sunday, luckily from home, but it means that I have less time to...
-
Another week has past, another weekend to come. Breathing is what keeps us alive, healthy, stable and free. Today my improvements are to be ...
No comments:
Post a Comment