Happy start of a new week! I have been busy with work, trying not to get sick, while in between visiting my dear friend in Hamburg. The weather (for this time of the year) was wonderful and so was the company.
Monday, 25 November 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Happy Monday! After a weekend filled with fun, including a 30th birthday bash dancing all night long, the weather has been depressing. For t...
-
Another week has past, another weekend to come. Breathing is what keeps us alive, healthy, stable and free. Today my improvements are to be ...
-
Happy Friday everyone! The weekend is near....I have to start work again on Sunday, luckily from home, but it means that I have less time to...


3 comments:
beautiful Hamburg. xxx
So happy you had a wonderful time Odes.
Love the second picture very much. x
The post is handsomely written. I have bookmarked you for keeping abreast with your new posts.
military shirts
Post a Comment