Tea´s of Time
Friday, 10 June 2011
Friday
This weekend I plan to have a girlfriends only (long weekend). Will tell you all about it next week. all I know is that there will be cocktails, high tea and loads of girl talk. Only hope for some sun...Have a good one!
Royal Tea Cocktail
Click here for source
Click here for source
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Breakfast
During the workweek, I almost have take no time for a good solid breakfast. Instead, I drink some water, have a bite of fruit and run off w...
Camera cupcake
Two of my favorites joined together :) Click here for source
Designer candy
Click here for source
Olivia
To love or to hate...she´s got style. Click here for source
Good
Even if it´s Monday... Click here for source Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment