Monday, 4 July 2011
Kate Spade express
Happy Monday! After a busy weekend of planning and being the host of a hen party (pictures will follow soon), I had such a big smile on my face when I opened my (snail)mail yesterday...I letter from my dear friend Prissy (you can follow her chic blog via here) who lives at Curacao and just felt like using paper and ink to wish me a marvelous summer. Made my day :)
Labels:
kate spade,
Own pictures,
summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Good Monday everyone! After a relaxing weekend, I am back in the office! The weather is still not in convincing summer mode, but I was happy...
-
From orange to yellow, I have to cheer myself up and these Louboutins are so amazing that it (almost) works! I am not a bright color wearing...
-
Happy Wednesday! I want to share a new favorite of mine: Selah Sue . I bought her CD yesterday, she is an amazing singer/songwriter from Bel...
-
How cool is the collaboration of Kusama with Louis Vuitton?! This is a Happy Wednesday video!:
-
Happy Friday! Am so happy the weekend is starting, a short week is sometimes even harder to cope with as you had the luxury of a long weeken...
1 comment:
xxx
Big hug from Curacao!!!
Post a Comment