Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I have to wait a while before I can start packing for a vacation, but I like to think about it long before: what kind of weather will I be i...
-
Happy Thursday! Yesterday was such a hectic day(, sorry for not posting) and today started off great as well: thunder and lightning, rain, n...
-
Happy Monday everyone! Hope you had a nice weekend and are ready for another week of work and/or pleasure. My weekend in Hamburg was incredi...
-
After an overall sunny day yesterday, it seems the weather in Amsterdam is really not trying to make me smile....today it is all gray outsid...
4 comments:
Wonderful :)
http://invogueoneday.blogspot.co.nz/
Ohhh it is so great.
Playful and chic. xx
Oh my gosh so chic and love the dots!
One thing is for sure: Louis Vuitton doesn't lack creativity and initiative. :)
Post a Comment