Thursday 6 October 2011

I accept ....the award!


My dear friend Priscilla from House of Tulips gave me this super cute award, for which I am very grateful :). I award you back!

The Rules

Thank and link the person who awarded you
Write 7 random things about yourself
Spread the love to 15 other bloggers

The seven random things. 
 
1. Black is my favorite color for anything..I started wearing this as a reaction to my mum who would always made me wear bright colors
2. My gurus are Kelly Cutrone (I even read her book), Tara Stiles ( I even read her book), my wonderful friends (when is our next trip?) and my mum (no book needed)
3. Some of my addictions are: anything black, stripes, tea, blogs and magazines
4. Flats are life savers...
5. I collect British Vogues
6. I have an entire cabinet with tea...and I drink all of them (seriously)
7. Love yoga as it keeps me grounded, focused and calm
 
Blogs I award:
 my list doesn´t end here...

1 comment:

Priscilla Joy said...

Oh I can relate to the tea and the Oh so Wow British Vogue!

Next trip: lets plan it should be soon.

Popular Posts