Happy start of the week! As Spring is really on its way, I started to drink more fresh and light teas. I have been drinking Sweet Chai a lot to warm me up during the cold days, but am now more in the mood for some green lemon and blueberry teas. Keeps you fresh throughout the day :) xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Good Monday everyone! After a relaxing weekend, I am back in the office! The weather is still not in convincing summer mode, but I was happy...
-
I love stars almost as much as I love stripes...almost. They have this magical, rhythmical, silent, but still playful message that intrigues...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...
-
Happy Friday everyone! Hope your week was good and that you are as happy as I am to start another weekend! The week went by really fast, so ...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
4 comments:
I've been drinking lots of teas lately too. But I can't quite give up my latte yet. That is a lovely table arrangement. :)
Ada
Have a gorgeous week darling!! xx
Instead of Chai in the morning (which is my usual drink), I started drinking green tea with a bit of fresh lemon juice and it's great!
Odes! Found a perfect place to drink Chai here in Hamburg :) I will show you when you are here! Xxx Eve
Post a Comment