Monday 23 April 2012

Granola

I think I have mentioned before that I am not really good with breakfast. I started thinking on what would work for me: a fruit/green juice, bread, fruit....and then I stumbled on granola. It is super easy, fulfilling and you can mix it up (with different fruits or yogurts). You can even take it with you if you don´t have much time. I am not sure if it is something for everyday, but for now it works. During the weekends I splurge on bread, making eggs and preparing juices and have a proper sit-down:)









4 comments:

trishie said...

These look so yummy and healthy!

classiq said...

Home-made granola is the best and a healthy way to start the day with. :)
Ada

Priscilla Joy said...

Sounds delicious. I love preparing breakfast in the morning, and these looks absolutely delicious :)
Enjoy it!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

I love granola and used to eat it all the time. Now I just have a green smoothie every morning but I've been craving a little variety lately. Thanks for the reminder :) xoxo

Popular Posts