Monday, 21 May 2012
Happy Monday
Happy Monday everyone! Sorry for taking such a long weekend nap, but I am back and the workweek has started once again! It was great to have 4 days off in a row. The sun was occasionally shining, so I made sure I got enough sun, did some shopping for the apartment ( I was siting at a dining chair at my desk, so now I finally bought a normal office chair), had a 30th birthday of my dear friend, enjoyed some wine, did some yoga (after being a no show for two months) and chilled with my magazines. How was your weekend? Have a fantastic week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
From orange to yellow, I have to cheer myself up and these Louboutins are so amazing that it (almost) works! I am not a bright color wearing...
-
Happy Wednesday! I want to share a new favorite of mine: Selah Sue . I bought her CD yesterday, she is an amazing singer/songwriter from Bel...
-
How cool is the collaboration of Kusama with Louis Vuitton?! This is a Happy Wednesday video!:
-
Happy Friday! Am so happy the weekend is starting, a short week is sometimes even harder to cope with as you had the luxury of a long weeken...

2 comments:
Have a great week Odes....and SEE YOU NEXT WEEK. xxx
Sounds wonderful! Hope your week is off to a fabulous start! And love all of these photos. How incredible are those shoes??? :) xoxo
Post a Comment