Monday 5 November 2012

Tea, blanket, couch

Happy start of the workweek everyone! This weekend the weather was really terrible: it was cold, rainy and COLD! The positive side to this weather is having many cups of hot tea (and coffee), eating pancakes and lentil soups while cozying up on the couch with a candle and a good read (this is my current obsession). Future plans for this weather are movies and eating in (or out) with friends.My thoughts were also with the hurricane Sandy survivors and I hope everyone is coping and well. Hope you have a nice week with better weather than mine :). 


1 comment:

classiq said...

We're having a beautiful autumn day. :) I hope the weather gets better for you too. But I have to admit that sometimes I'm looking forward to a rainy weekend to spent it indoors with books and films. :)
Ada

Popular Posts