Happy Friday! It is defenitely darker in the morning, also colder and quiter when commuting to work. It is time to change coats. I am still wearing my trench or my leather jackets, but it´s almost time to switch. Life is about changes and experiences, including all its beautiful and less handsome sides. All we can an have to do is embrace, shift gear and prepare for the next challenge. To a happy weekend and many more switches to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Good Monday everyone! After a relaxing weekend, I am back in the office! The weather is still not in convincing summer mode, but I was happy...
-
From orange to yellow, I have to cheer myself up and these Louboutins are so amazing that it (almost) works! I am not a bright color wearing...
-
Happy Friday! Am so happy the weekend is starting, a short week is sometimes even harder to cope with as you had the luxury of a long weeken...
-
Happy Wednesday! I want to share a new favorite of mine: Selah Sue . I bought her CD yesterday, she is an amazing singer/songwriter from Bel...
-
Happy Friday everyone! Almost weekend! I am looking forward to relax and hang out in my bed as I have been walking around with a cold for a ...

5 comments:
“Fear, uncertainty and discomfort are your compasses toward growth.”
'Life starts at the end of your comfort zone'
“20 years from now you will be disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the one’s you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain
Not sure who the writers are of first two quotes but I love the inspiration they gave me.
And how stupid and corny it sounds but things happen for a reason... it will just take some time to find out what it is exactly. As long as you follow your heart it will work out for the best :)
Big kiss Eve
Have a wonderful weekend, sweetie! It's not quite cold enough for that yet here. We're actually preparing for a hurricane to hit us Sun night through Tues so I'll be in rain gear for the foreseeable future :) xoxo
I totally agree with Eve :)
Have a splendid weekend Odes... happiness comes from within and you my dear...are one happy person!!
xxx
The seasons are certainly about transitions. I'm surprised by how mild fall has actually been this year.
Happy weekend!
Rowena @ rolala loves
Enter my Blogiversary Giveaway!
Have a beautiful weekend! x
Post a Comment