Monday 29 April 2013

Bow down

Happy Monday! Last week, I took a much needed vacation to recharge my batteries. It was amazing: sun, sea, sleeping, sister time, reading and good food & drinks. The place was so serene that you could only appreciate the beauty of nature. I will share my photo summary soon! In the mean time, the country is getting ready for our last Queens day and the abdication where queen Beatrix will give the crown to crown prince Willem and princess Maxima. Can't wait for the ceremony and see how Amsterdam is decorated and celebrating this special day!


Click here for source

Click here for source

Click here for source



2 comments:

Priscilla Joy said...

Gosh I wish I could join you for the celebrations. xx have an amazing time.

Test said...

i'm sure it's going to be an amazing event!!!

Popular Posts