from Pinterest
Thursday, 9 May 2013
Simply white
Happy Thursday! I love simple colors (if you can call them that) and would be fine wearing only black, white, grey and blue. My closet does include other colors, but those are usually not the most commonly worn (some are just there for show). I do love stripes, dots and plaids, but all in the "simple" colors. Now that Spring is here and we have been enjoying some summer temperatures, my go to (non) color is white. This is probably not a surprise and certainly not the most unique. But it is always chic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
This weekend I enjoyed a High Tea at the Amstel Hotel in Amsterdam. It was very relaxing to have such a threat and delight on a Saturday aft...
-
Good Monday everyone! After a relaxing weekend, I am back in the office! The weather is still not in convincing summer mode, but I was happy...
-
Last workday of the week, the weekend will start soon! For some reason my Fridays are filled with finishing of three days of work as this is...
-
The island of Curacao is so beautiful, being surrounded by the bue ocean, making it the perfect atmosphere. There is sun, a nice breeze, bea...
-
Happy Friday everyone! Hope your week was good and that you are as happy as I am to start another weekend! The week went by really fast, so ...

3 comments:
you are invited to follow my blog
Love white (and other basic shades) and summer is such a perfect time for indulging in it! x
followed you :)
Post a Comment