One of the first results was that (as the sales started), I should treat myself to a shopping spree as a reward :)Have a great weekend!
Friday, 21 June 2013
Mid-year review
Happy Friday! I have been in this weird place all week, where I feel a combination of gratitude and sadness all at once. Signs where popping up everywhere (on Garance Dore's blog and on Kris Carr's for example) which triggered everything even more. The last half year have been life changing for me in terms of relationships (work, love, friends and family). I feel like I am on this detox and trying to create a healthy, stable environment for myself: I changed jobs, made more effort to keep in touch with my friends and evaluated my purpose in life. It is a work-in-progress situation that is never finished, done or too late to work on. So this weird place I am in right now, is like a mid-year review at work: what are the goals you have set up for yourself?, how much is met so far?, what are the goals for the future?, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Good Monday everyone! After a relaxing weekend, I am back in the office! The weather is still not in convincing summer mode, but I was happy...
-
From orange to yellow, I have to cheer myself up and these Louboutins are so amazing that it (almost) works! I am not a bright color wearing...
-
Happy Friday! Am so happy the weekend is starting, a short week is sometimes even harder to cope with as you had the luxury of a long weeken...
-
Happy Wednesday! I want to share a new favorite of mine: Selah Sue . I bought her CD yesterday, she is an amazing singer/songwriter from Bel...
-
Happy Friday everyone! Almost weekend! I am looking forward to relax and hang out in my bed as I have been walking around with a cold for a ...


2 comments:
i feel your pain this week... thank god the weekend is here and we can take a breather!
It is a continuous piece of work. But I am sure it will all be absolutely splendid Odes. xx
Post a Comment