Click here for source
Friday, 15 November 2013
Time {Improvements}
Happy Friday! This week's improvements are a reminder that living in the moment doesn't mean trying to fit everything in one single day when it results in rushing, stress, lack of sleep, irritation etc. Taken the proper time, things will result in higher quality with bigger accomplishments. Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Good Monday everyone! After a relaxing weekend, I am back in the office! The weather is still not in convincing summer mode, but I was happy...
-
From orange to yellow, I have to cheer myself up and these Louboutins are so amazing that it (almost) works! I am not a bright color wearing...
-
Happy Friday! Am so happy the weekend is starting, a short week is sometimes even harder to cope with as you had the luxury of a long weeken...
-
Happy Wednesday! I want to share a new favorite of mine: Selah Sue . I bought her CD yesterday, she is an amazing singer/songwriter from Bel...
-
Happy Friday everyone! Almost weekend! I am looking forward to relax and hang out in my bed as I have been walking around with a cold for a ...


2 comments:
Beautiful quote Odes.
Have a lovely weekend. xxx
Missing your posts Odes. xx
Post a Comment